Thursday, September 19, 2013

Vocabulary #4

1. Because he is afraid to talk to girls, the hapless boy can’t get a girlfriend. 
2. I saw a guy that looked like someone I knew, so I had to scrutinize on his face.
3. I welcomed MTV to my domicileunfortunately I didn't have enough cars.
4. I tried to clarify to my teacher that I did the wrong homework, but it only made me look more like a liar.
5. People may say that mine and Erving’s vlog was asinine in a funny way, but that’s how we normally act.
6. I inferred that my friend liked the girl because he always talks about her and gives her that look.
7. I should be a lawyer when I grow up because I’m so eloquent and I can get myself out of trouble.
8. He got into a strife with his girlfriend and he got mad and rented a hotel room.

No comments:

Post a Comment